8/4/16 East Mountain Chamber of Commerce General Meeting Agenda
Sign In, Lunch, Networking
Meeting Called to Order
Pledge of Allegiance
Silence Cell Phones
Introduction of Officers,
Members & Guests Success Stories
12:00-12:20 Guest Speaker
Your friend at Tillery Chevrolet GMC
Your time is limited!
Know the 5 best questions to ask your salesperson when buying a new or pre-owned vehicle..
It will save you time and money!!
- How long has this car been on the lot?
- What are the factory or extended warranties for this vehicle?
- What rebates or discounts do I qualify for?
- What is the OTD price for this vehicle?
- Why should I buy an extended warranty?
Tips to help you be a smart buyer:
- Why do I see commercials on TV that say get $10,000 off?
- How does that really work?Do your research online.
- Nada and Kelly Blue Book are just guides they do not sell cars.
- What does the bank really look at when I submit a credit application? How is my trade evaluated?
Summer Networking Celebration Update
When? From 4:30 -6:30 p.m. on Saturday, August 27th
Where? James McGrane Public Safety Complex
48 Public School Rd, Tijeras, NM 87059
We will be honoring our local First Defenders, including Fire Departments, Police Departments and Dispatchers throughout the Community.
We are so very grateful to have these dedicated workers and volunteers looking out for our best interest. They do an amazing job to keep us all safe, and we are excited to recognize their outstanding efforts.
We want to thank the following members for sponsoring our Summer Networking Celebration:
- 1. Wells Fargo for donating $150 to defray the costs
- 2. Burger Boy for donating the food which will include brisket, buns, sauces, slaw, beans, and 2 sheet cakes
- 3. Creative Award Concepts and One Stop Office for creating the awards.
Please contact us if your company would like to set up a table to meet the community or if you would like to give us business cards for the community to take if they need any of our services and products. The business cards will be displayed so the community will know our members’ services and who are honoring our local first responders.
1. Treasurer’s Report
2. Members of the Month
- Bank of the West
- Burger Boy
- East Mountain Shopper
3. Drawing for Door Prize
Adjourn & Network