I'm Nancy Carpenter and I'm excited to be your 2016 East Mountain Chamber President!
I would like to bring everyone up to date on the following items:
1. At the 10/01/15 meeting, members voted to continue the East Mountain Chamber organization to make sure there is a Chamber presence in the East Mountain area.
The New 2016 East Mountain Chamber of Commerce Board Members are:
- President - Nancy Carpenter - Automated Systems, Inc.
- Vice President - Angie Gallegos - Water Works Drilling Resources
- Treasurer - Bob Jones - Sandia Mountain Lions Club
- Secretary - Tamne Robinson - One Stop Shop
- Member at Large - Bert Almy - Almy & Associates
- Member at Large - Bob Brittan - Creative Award Concepts
2. Due to lack of volunteers, our annual Breakfast with Santa event, that helped offset our membership dues, has been donated to the Mountainside United Methodist Church in Cedar Crest.
3. Instead we have raised our membership dues to stay viable.
- Regular Membership Dues = $150
- Advanced Membership Dues = $200
- Corporate 500 Membership Dues = $500
- Corporate 1000 Membership Dues = $1000
4. The 2016 Board Members are planning the following future events:
- East Mountain Winter Celebration Networking Event on Saturday, January 23, 2016 from 5 pm - 7 pm @ Los Vecinos Community Center
- Taste of the East Mountains Fundraiser in 2016 (To Be Determined)
- Contact Food Vendors to provide tastings
- Attendees taste and vote on best tasting food
- Attendees pay fee to taste and vote
- All Chamber Members have the option to set up a table to display their products
If you have any questions, concerns, or ideas, please contact Julie @ info@EastMountainChamber.com or 505-281-1999.
2016 East Mountain Chamber President